- Development of Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Mapping of all relevant platforms and channels for further Marketing activities
- Creation of company accounts on sourced platforms and design of corporate pages according to CI/CD
- Creation and maintenance of compelling content
- Post to social media platforms across multiple site properties and social media calendar creation.
- Create SOPs and similar process guides
- Development of marketing reports
- Responsibilities related to supporting the planning and development of marketing on an overarching scale
- Conduct primary and secondary research to capture market trends and dimension within the competitive landscape
- Learn marketing best practices and strategies and assist in developing strategies for the target segments
- Manage own predefined Marketing budget within scope of Internship
- Additional tasks as needed
- Previous intern/marketing experience highly preferred.
- Fluent English and/or Chinese (both are ideal); other languages are a plus
- Well versed in whole Office Suite
- Good command of MAC-Environment
- Teamwork skills as well as the ability to work independently
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change
- Hands-on “Can-do” attitude
- Impeccable organization and time management skills
- Positive attitude
- University degree in Marketing, Communication or other related Economical studies, others can also be considered if strong interest (ongoing studies also welcome)
Please apply here with your data or send your English Resume to email@example.com.
We will personality contact candidates who meet our qualifications.