- Personal Assistant to the Managing Partner/General Manager of .hopkins&billion
- Independent support on business related tasks and project management
- Executive Assistance to Managing Partner
- Daily Assistance incl. administrative tasks, meeting scheduling, communication, travel arrangement and reimbursements
- Update of project progress on internal and external platforms
- Schedule weekly & monthly meetings at the beginning of each month and
- Schedule periodic meetings with all direct reports of the Managing Partner and prepare meeting topics ahead of meetings
- Support business related projects as required
- Help on defining process quality guidelines
- Assistance on information input
- Ad Hoc market analyses of various markets
- Independently define activities to improve the .hopkins&billion data quality
- Support of BD & Executive Search Team in daily project related tasks
- Preparation of updated training materials.
- Excellent communication and organization skills, high level of responsibility and team spirit.
- Excellent presentation skills, detail oriented.
- Excellent use of Microsoft-Office-Suite, knowledge of other IT-tools welcome
- Flexibility and spirit of initiative.
- Self motivated and able to work independently.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to accuracy and details.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Smart and outgoing
- Positive Attitude
- Excellent oral and written English. Further languages welcome
- Bachelor degree
Please apply here with your data or send your English Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will personality contact candidates who meet our qualifications.